Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale are slightly use AMS Catless donwpipes and Cobb Accessport with TCM control. Traded my car in and the dealership wanted it stock. The parts were on the car for about 3 months and 2000 miles. $1000 for Downpipes and $850 for Cobb AP. Email [email protected] with interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right. I justed joined today so that i could sell these parts. I am not massive active on forums and had only had the car for 6 months or so. My name is Bobby Downes and the parts were purchased through Sharif and Ryan at Forged. They can verify legitimacy
if needed.
Bobby

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am Wilmington, NC. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees if paid through paypal. Will also accept a certified check and will ship parts when clears.
Bobby

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
We can vouch for this seller.
He's about as trustworthy as they come. If there are any concerns with the legitimacy of the parts or seller feel free to call us.

GLWS Bobby!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Maybe a dumb question, but is the cobb unmarried from the car?

Mark

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, the cobb has been unmarried and is ready to go into a new vehicle. Does not require the Cobb $300 charge for new vin.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Which brand midpipe? And is it resonated?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nvm reading > me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.