Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: Used/damaged Rexpeed carbon fiber front splitter - $275 shipped - Cincinnati

This is the M-Style Carbon Fiber Splitter from Rexpeed, which sells new for $870, not including overseas shipping.
- Twill weave carbon fiber
- Gloss clear coat finish
- About half the weight of the factory splitter
- Fits 2008-2011 models only

I damaged this splitter at Mid-Ohio a couple years ago, and I was thinking of throwing it out, but if you or a friend are handy with fiberglass or carbon fiber repair, this might be a good project.

The face of the splitter is fine (except for normal wear and tear, such as stone dings in the clear coat). The damage is to the underside, where I made some quick repairs to get through the rest of the weekend at Mid-Ohio:

• One of the tabs that slides into the engine cover is gone; the other tab was damaged so I riveted and hot-glued it for support.
• The holes for the two 10mm bolts below the radiator support were damaged, and I patched those up with the hot glue gun.
• The right side was dragging on the track on my way back to the pits and was ground down, leaving a hole.

I'm asking $275 total, so that includes shipping via UPS Ground. If you live in/near Cincinnati and want to pick it up, then it'll only set you back $100.

I accept PayPal, or I'll take cash if you pick it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, all! The splitter is sold -- thanks for all the interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.