Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
18,309 Posts
I've got an HKS Kansai Service Titanium Exhaust for sale. This exhaust is used, but is in excellent condition. Tips still look great, with only soot and fingerprints. No damage!!

This exhaust is in Joshs cubicle, and he'd like the space back. Kinda cramped in there with all this piping. MSRP was $6069 + shipping from Japan. We're offering this up for $3500 SHIPPED!! PM/Call/e-mail Josh to purchase this awesome titanium exhaust!!

Thanks NAGTROC!!

-Matt C

·
Registered
857 Posts
dsu* you need this!!!!!!!

- Josh

You get everything worked out on the other stuff?
haah we'll see.

Haven't worked it out yet.... not sure what my bro's going to do with the show. He was thinking about buying another set locally cuz he need it for the event.

I'll keep you updated. Can't believe they did that...

18,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haah we'll see.

Haven't worked it out yet.... not sure what my bro's going to do with the show. He was thinking about buying another set locally cuz he need it for the event.

I'll keep you updated. Can't believe they did that...
I wish they had one instock in the US and it would have been taken care of already :/

·
Registered
259 Posts
Interested. PM me please. TIA.

·
LiMiTLeSs
3,224 Posts
JASMA stands for:
Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association
certifying that the noise levels fall within legal standards.
Are these 80mm internal diameter?
Thanks never knew that! i thought jasma was just a knock off company for hks look a likes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Assuming this would fit a 2013?

Tuning needed for midpipe and this exhaust for otherwise stock car?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Will the stock tips fit, do you have any sound clips with this exhaust and midpipe only? How much less does this weigh vs a stock cat back and what aftermarket midpipes with this work with?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.