Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a bunch of other parts on my car we switched everything to be full HKS. All in all I loved this suspension, there was actually a noticeable difference between the 3 modes (which this suspension retains the use of the OEM suspension settings C/N/R). Ride was great and on track performance was good too.

They have about 10K miles / 2 years on them (some track usage), used for one winter and a little bit of surface rust (I would hit them with a pressure washer and some paint if I was going to put them back on my car).

Looking for $1000, I will pay shipping at that price (and these things are heavy).

What you see is what you get. Kit from Litchfield comes with a rear sway bar, that is not included. I am 99% sure it is an Eibach, truthfully I didn't like the feeling of the car when we had it on and ended up adding a front sway bar also. Stock sway bars might be better than just the rear IMO depending on how you like the car to handle.

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
Shit, if he doesn't I will!! DAMN, how did I miss it

·
Registered
188 Posts
I know there is a line up right now for these hahah, but If the pending deal falls through and Jamaica2G passes on them, let me know. I will keep an eye on this thread as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts