Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to pick up an R32 gtr recently and it has developed a fueling issue. There is a hard start condition and misfire at WOT. It also does not have fuel PSI at the gauge on the regulator with key on engine off condition as well the fuel pressure bleeds of instantly once the engine is turned off. Just being a 33 yr old car I upgraded the fuel pump, FPR, replaced the fuel filter, and dropped the tank and replaced all the vent lines. After doing these repairs the condition remains. Any help in diagnosing is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
3,956 Posts
You probably have thought of this already, but the misfire could be bad gas or slightly fouled plugs. The other thing obviously is wiring connections related to powering the pumps. (I had that problem several times on a modded R35.

Alexd

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update - I was able to isolate the return side by pinching the line coming off the regulator going back to the tank and it holds fuel pressure somewhat but instead of dropping to 0 psi immediately after the engine is turned off it takes about 20 sec.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts