Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At some point I remember there being an option to see the full version of the site while viewing on a mobile device but I can't seem to find the link at the bottom anymore. Has that feature been removed? (yes I know I can just run UAfaker with SBsettings)

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
You can change your theme to mobile theme or use a browser like opera mini or opera mobile or Android browser will work. I dont remember about iPhone cause I gave my iPad away shortly after getting it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally found a way to reproduce this problem. Normally there is a "Full Version" button at the bottom, but if you click it and switch and then click the "Use Mobile Version" link at the bottom to switch back, the "Full Version" button disappears. It only comes back after clearing cookies or waiting for the cookie to expire.

The actual use case is that I like the mobile version but it doesn't show people's location which I like to know when browsing the Classified area, so I switch it to full version. But then if I switch back to mobile for viewing the rest of the forum, I can't switch back without clearing my cookies.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Slightly off topic

Is there a way to go to "last page" on a thread that has multiple pages? It takes time to go through some of the 4+ page threads, just to read a few posts on the last page. Maybe I'm missing this feature somehow, but I can't seem to find it on the mobile version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.