Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the track last night and ran a personal best, car is FULL weight with me in it...here is a pic on the scales

what a pig! Still she ran this

10.3 @ 135 !

Here is a video of the run

Overall not a bad night! car has full bolt ons + NT05Rs on the back, stock 20s on the front, once I get a full set of 18s should go faster! I want to thank Marco @ Billetdesign for developing an awesome bolt on package and [email protected] for the awesome tune, high 9secs here I come :D

· Registered
1,503 Posts
I've known Marco for over 10 years and he's one of the best in the business.

Glad to hear! You're in good hands!
Thanks Chris! weren't you supposed to come down? Marco always talks about you but haven't meet you yet

Some cool pics from the track

Staging

Launch

· Registered
103 Posts
Great pass!

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Good runs you got more in it with a better 60ft for sure
Thanks! so give me ideas, how do I improve my 60'? Tire pressure was @ 18psi, launch was 4000 rpm 0 boost off the line, what else can I do? switch the front wheels to 18s? Obviously lose weight but I would REALLY like to do it full weight

· 7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,498 Posts
Thanks Chris! weren't you supposed to come down? Marco always talks about you but haven't meet you yet.
I've been trying to get to South Florida for several months now, and it's difficult getting away to take the time off with the business and family. Our little guy is 12 months old, and it's always hard right now to leave my wife solo.

I hope at some point this Spring I can make it out.

I'll definitely buy you and Marco dinner when I come ;)

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been trying to get to South Florida for several months now, and it's difficult getting away to take the time off with the business and family. Our little guy is 12 months old, and it's always hard right now to leave my wife solo.

I hope at some point this Spring I can make it out.

I'll definitely buy you and Marco dinner when I come ;)
I totally understand I got little ones myself not easy to get away! Just let us know when you come down.. Maybe you can bring some of those coilovers with you ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.