1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nothing a lil duct tape can't fix !

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
From florida too! Maybe he can teach the Lambo driver in Trinidad to drive, that owner had his Lambo for 3 weeks before running under an SUV in a parking lot.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Don't drag the car like that you're going to scratch it....tow truck drivers no respect for people's property..lol

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Gees at least the tow truck driver could have closed the roof to stop rain getting in and ruining the interior

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Holy crap,thats literally 10minutes from my house

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
ouch!

·
Super Moderator
3,449 Posts
Bad week for lambos. Think that's bad? Listen to this

A 31 year old businessman who bought the only gallardo in Trinidad 2.5 weeks ago, while revving it out accidentally pressed the gas instead of the brakes and rammed straight into the back of a Subaru impreza, breaking his g/f's leg (who was standing behind the subbie)

So he rammed his gf with his supercar. Think that's bad?.....when it was reported in the papers the day after....his wife found out!!!

It's get worse. The police seized the lambo pending an investigation as to whether he's going to be charged for dangerous driving!!

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/02/29/car-crash-lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-4-wrecked-in-trinidad/

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
thats kind of messed up someone would record that
+1 Probably a guy who thinks people who work for TMZ are respectable...

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Damn...horrible driver...I love how one of the cops or fireman was wearing FDNY sweatshirt. For a second I thought it was in NY..

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Damn...horrible driver...I love how one of the cops or fireman was wearing FDNY sweatshirt. For a second I thought it was in NY..
It IS in New York,those are NY State Troopers you see walking around in uniform..the accident is/was on the southbound side of the Palisades Parkway right past the Anthony Wayne exit by the Rockland/Orange County border ..in the Bear Mountain area;I drive on that road everyday.The opening scene of the video footage is ontop of Perkins Drive,I recognized it instantly as I grew up&live a few minutes away. The car has Florida plates so maybe thats what threw you off...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.