Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Next year I'd like to take a drive to see one of those races. My car will be left in the parking lot w/ those monsters on the field

·
Registered
589 Posts
Race of the century, can't wait to see it.

The SL TT has a huge weight advantage, 400-500lbs lighter. Is it 6speed or Egear? I think the lambo will take this if it can put all that power down.

·
Registered
61 Posts
awesome!! this is a race I have been waiting for.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Race of the century, can't wait to see it.

The SL TT has a huge weight advantage, 400-500lbs lighter. Is it 6speed or Egear? I think the lambo will take this if it can put all that power down.
The GTR has to take the advantage off the line....the TTG will be flying...1550whp vs 1500bhp(what is that in whp..like 1390whp?)

·
Kick_arse
1,025 Posts
Lambo is going to win this, am not sure about the 2012 launching

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
i think lambo....because it is a mile race.
This 1500 whp Lambo ran the mile in 26.8 seconds which is pathetic, considering that R850 GTR did it in 26.1 secons. The lambo is faster only at high speeds. It cannot launch at all. It is very slow in the beginning of the race, actually. The Lambo with E-gear is hopeless. It can only win the mile race, if a manual transmission is installed. Otherwise it is hopeless.... GTR for the win!

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is the theoretical top speed of a GTR with no final drive mods done? I would think over a mile the GTR would bury 6th gear even with an 8000-8500rpm redline and run out of gear.... isnt the Lambo geared for like 250-255?

Also has anyone even tested one of the Alpha 12's over 20+sec WOT? Guess we will find out lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts