Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone. Mike(if you didnt guess). 28 years old. USAF active duty(10 years). I registered to do a ton of research before i buy my 2012 GTR. I just sold my 2008 Z06, and i got the go ahead from the wife to get any GTR of my liking. History of car ownership is below. Can't wait to get back to AWD. Seems there already a few quick tips threads, but if there is anything you want to throw at me, it is appreciated. Thanks!

2005 RX-8 - 2005 to 2007. Stock
2006 Evo IX - 2007 to 2010. Modded to 430 awhp
2008 Corvette Z06 2010 to 2011. After one year of ownership, i want my AWD back HAHA.
2011 to Current Daily driver, Ford Edge.

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find the GT-R unlike any other AWD car. It will feel much more like a RWD car because it generally doesn't apply much power to the front wheels. The steering feels terrific, and you will love the overall balance of the car. And get ready for questions from strangers and passerby's. To this day, the car attracts quite a bit of public attention.

As far as mods are concerned, exhaust, intake and tuning, you you'll have a mid 10 second daily driven GT-R. Nothing compares.

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Welcome to the community Mike! This is the best place for getting any info on the GT-R so don't hesitate to ask questions. When are you planning on picking up the 2012?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.