Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first GT-R, 2013 Premium Jet Black. I'm in Europe right now but picking the car up on March 15th. Bought the car from Firkins Nissan in Bradenton, FL and transaction went very smooth. I handled everything through the phone and my attorney in the US took care of the paperwork.

Dealer could use a photography lesson though

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hahha! Yes they desperately need to learn how to use a camera lol

Welcome to NAGTROC and GT-R ownership, they really are fantastic cars. They respond so well to aftermarket performance modifications and use their power so effectively. If you ever need anything at all for your new toy please don't think twice about giving us a call or stopping by the shop, we are in Marietta, Ga

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Welcome to the club! Feel free to stop by the shop any time. We would love to see the new car and would be happy to show you around the shop or answer any questions you may have.

Enjoy GT-R ownership!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hahha! Yes they desperately need to learn how to use a camera lol

Welcome to NAGTROC and GT-R ownership, they really are fantastic cars. They respond so well to aftermarket performance modifications and use their power so effectively. If you ever need anything at all for your new toy please don't think twice about giving us a call or stopping by the shop, we are in Marietta, Ga
Sounds good, car will be living in Buckhead so close by
Initially I just plan on doing tint, radar and laser inteceptors. But if I get bored I will probably want to upgrade to a 800hp package eventually.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sounds good, car will be living in Buckhead so close by
Initially I just plan on doing tint, radar and laser inteceptors. But if I get bored I will probably want to upgrade to a 800hp package eventually.
Oh yeah you are 15 minutes away at most! These cars with 800hp are just way too much fun hehe

I want to see that truck you have as well.....

·
Registered
320 Posts
I take better pics than that with my iphone when I'm wasted. You'd think for the amt of money you spent they could have exerted a little more effort on pics. Oh well. Congrats... one more GT-R in Atl for me to lose to.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
That is beautiful! Congrats.

·
Bone Stock
236 Posts
Good stuff--you'll be very happy. Although looking at your garage, I'm sure you could make yourself happy in any of the cars you already own

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.