Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Just gauging interest across the forums. Who would be interested in attending a dyno-day @ Top Level Performance? The zip is 11735

$50 for 3 pulls. A/F + HP + Printout (Dynosheet)

OR $25 if you bring a receipt from toplevelperformance.net store, or via NAGTROC sale. (those who have purchased already, PM me)

Also get a up close look at the track GTR build in progress ;)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I'd be interested in coming to hangout if that day happens to be free.
Not sure if I will do any pulls, but can always decide after the date and time are posted.

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL free to hang of course. Bring whomever! The more cars the better. Just deciding on if/when judging by forum response. Already made arrangements for everything else.

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Preliminary date is the 27th of November. Sunday seems to be the most desired day of the week.

·
Registered
51 Posts
ill try to be there as well

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tentative date(s)?
Tentative date has been pushed to either 12/10 or 12/17. Need to make sure everything is legit. Got WAY more interest then expected across the boards so we're going to have to secure a warehouse it seems. I guess you could call that a "good problem" lol

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Glad to hear you guys got such a great response. I should be able to make the 12/10 day, but the weekend of the 17th has already been spoken for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.