Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I think it has already been discussed and confirmed that the White GTR makes about 540 whp on a Mustang Dyno. The 600 whp was on some dyno dynamics or something funky of that sort.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
I think it has already been discussed and confirmed that the White GTR makes about 540 whp on a Mustang Dyno. The 600 whp was on some dyno dynamics or something funky of that sort.
Dyno Dynamics would read lower, so it must be on something else. I assure you that is not a 600whp Dyno Dynamics car.

Also, I have no clue what how a DynoMite typically reads.

·
Registered
705 Posts
the M3 driver is probably one of those pretty boys who shaves his legs and Plucks his eyebrows, Dramatic weight savings there, thats why he won.

Lol jk

·
Registered
749 Posts
As a previous E90 M3 owner I must say, that is one fast M3 (with quite a lot of $$$ in mods). My GT-R makes 559whp now, so I better add downpipes and injectors so I don't become a victim to that M3!!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
If the 700 whp M3 is hungy for GTRs, why don't they try to feed it some Alpha 10 / R1K GTR then? Hahahahaha
private track day coming up and both cars in this video (which are both even more stupid fast since this video has been taken) will be in attendance among a variety of nice cars. lets just say we should have some nice video footage showing up on youtube within the next couple of weeks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts