Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GT-R Driver
799 Posts
As most of you know, Atlanta GT-R crew has been organizing a monthly mountain run for last few months. We have NISMO, Alpha9 and 12 and other crazy GT-Rs that are all DRIVEN.

We have decided to organize a 2 day event at the Dragon in May. We have 20+ confirmed already and looking to open this to folks from other areas. Private FB invite will be sent to those interested if you PM me. This is going to be the LARGEST GT-R Event around the Dragon from what I can tell. We have Camera crew and equipment ready and Darryl from Killboy.com is going to be placing photographers at different spots to catch the action. YOU DO NOT WANT to miss this GUARANTEED!

Here are pictures from the previous events

·
GT-R Driver
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have 3 guys coming from NC as well. I am working with the folks at Fontana to block rooms for us for Saturday. Basically everyone is going to meet up at Fontana around 10am or so and then some photoshoot and convo. Lunch and lots of driving and dinner. Early morning meet up and lots of driving until lunch sunday and then head home. I have a private event setup on FB if you would like to PM me your facebook info and I will send you an invite. lots of convo going on there. Thanks looking forward to seeing almost everyone from the area

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been going to the Dragon the first week of May for the last 13 years with the Mini Cooper group. Always a lot of fun. This year our event was moved to the second week. For those that haven't been before you'll have a great time. Weekends are very crowded so if you can get there on a weekday you'll get better spirited driving time. I don't have a GTR be I still hope to some day. Just hope nobody gets killed the two weeks before I go because that really changes the siting of police offers in the area. Have a great time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.