Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm feeling a bit kiss-assy today, but it's not often we just say thank you to the guys who run and maintain our forum.

I've been a member of several other automotive forums and NAGTROC has consistently been the best run, best policed, and has the best membership of any (except maybe the very small site we have for our local Z-club... but then you are talking a site of dozens rather than thousands).

So, thank you to all the folks who make it possible for us to while away free time each day talking about, arguing about, and just loving our GT-Rs! Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
838 Posts
+100000000. I have learned so much and made some nice friends from being on this forum. Thank you for making it happen!

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Mostly Def Agree!

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
+100

this is one of the best forums
where i spend most of my free time lol
+1

learned so much about this wonderful car and everyone is very open to helping other members out!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Best forum I've been on or am on. Love the different personalities and the level of expertise and honesty here. Also, you guys put up with me

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Great to be here...some great cross pollination from MBWorld and NAGTROC...two great communities. I've learned a lot and laughed quite a bit!

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
I agree, this is a great forum! Learning and laughing are great benefits. @ mgfan/thewraith: I should try mbworld, too... might still have my acct but inactive for a couple of yrs now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts