Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 wonderful years of problem free driving in my 2011 GT-R, I have moved on.

I now own a lovely 720S Track Pack in Papaya Spark.

$_57 (1).jpg

$_57 (10).jpg

$_57 (8).jpg

$_57 (6).jpg

I'm really enjoying the car so far - it's another level if not another planet. It's insanely fast in stock form.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Beautiful Car Congratulations your moving in the Right Direction. I’m actually thinking the Same but can’t decide between 600LT or 720S

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Congrats and wishing you a trouble free ownership !!

Love the color !!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awesome car and color choice! Would love to have one one day. Maybe when I'm finished paying off my student loans.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Great car , history suggest somewhat more issues with 720..........keep us posted ... I once thought I would get a 12c but way to many problems...

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,547 Posts
Very nice.

Love those gull wing doors.

·
Nismo Owners Car Club
2,246 Posts
goood luck!

beautiful car.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Lovely car! Would love some deeper comparison. Since I sold my fully built GT-R last year I've contemplated my next set of wheels. Really like the 720s.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's hard to compare because they are such different cars.

I will say the GT-R is probably easier to drive on the limit - but I'm still getting used to my 720S so maybe my opinion will change.

This is probably the best review of the car which I feel does it justice:

I would recommend everyone to at least take a closer look and arrange a test drive at the nearest dealer - McLaren have always been very friendly and helped me out.

So far I'm really happy with the car - it's a later model and they have improved the software which wasn't great back in 2017. Mechanically it's been fine so far, but it's early days. The car has less than 3000 miles.

Thanks for the kind words - I'll still keep coming back to this forum and who knows, maybe when Nissan brings out the R36 I'll have another GT-R again.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Here are some better pictures I had taken recently. The car is great and hasn't missed a beat so far.

shoot_1.jpg

shoot_2.jpg

shoot_3.jpg

shoot_4.jpg

shoot_5.jpg

shoot_6.jpg

Attachments

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,547 Posts
Nice shots!

Now for another 6yrs of trouble free driving :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Congrats man, beat of luck and enjoy that beauty.

·
Nismo Owners Car Club
2,246 Posts
so update please. how's the Mac

·
Registered
876 Posts
I wonder, if McLaren can put this VRH engine in their production cars, why can't Nissan put it in their R36?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts