Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys! I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time now and have been dreaming about owning a GT-R since 2012. I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. I've read through a lot of y'alls posts and have learned a lot about our super car. I'm really excited to finally be a part of this awesome community. Just purchased a 2014 white Premium edition yesterday. Car was a single owner with 9100 miles. Dealership is including a fresh set of dunlops which will be mounted tomorrow and I take delivery on tuesday.

So far only modification is some volcano orange Auto tecknic paddle shifters that are on the way :D

(Note) These pictures are taken off the dealers site. Will take better ones with my dslr once it comes home.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Beauty. Congrats

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Awesome ...I loooove the white!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Love your color chose! Congrats!
After the ny auto show ill be getting a white nismo myself, I hope the changes to the 2017 arent to impressive. Ugh really don't want to wait.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi. Welcome! Your car looks awesome and very well kept. New tires is a great idea. You might want to see if you can deal on a transmission oil change and diff oil change as some Canadian dealers are charging $2500 to do all three. Oh and check when engine oil was last changed and be sure to have engine oil filled less than full if you are a spirited driver (the owners manual explains this). I got my local dealer quoting $1100 to do tranny oil and drop pan cleaning, and $185 for each diff, fluids included. I was all set up to do them myself and found the price too good to pass up. For you, maybe they include all fluid changes in deal or they give you a better price on work later. At 16,000 km it is advisable to get that break in gunk out of the tranny and the diffs. Also ask if the latest scheduled POS was done, as it's free. Check on setting of alignment as you will need to choose Street or track oriented. Another point ask if navigation download is current and get an update if needs be.

In any case, welcome from fellow Canadian with 2015 premium white GTR, here in Winnipeg. Jealous of your wonderful roads you can take your car on such as Sea to Sky hwy, or down Oregon coast, or if you get time head south of Revelstoke and drive the awesome roads toward Nakusp and Castlegar. Ahhh.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Great choice! Welcome to the Vancouver gtr family. We are due for some nice weather this week and we're all chomping at the bit to get out there. I'll shoot you a message when we plan on heading out. Hopefully you can come out for a spin with us.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the love guys! I'm picking up the car at 330 pm today. Soooo excited. Just a matter of hours now!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
lotsa pics so we can get excited right along with you!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great choice! Welcome to the Vancouver gtr family. We are due for some nice weather this week and we're all chomping at the bit to get out there. I'll shoot you a message when we plan on heading out. Hopefully you can come out for a spin with us.
I got Tommy and his partner at Racing Greed to take a look at the car for inspection yesterday before I picked it up today and they said its one of the most immaculate pre-owned GTR's they've ever seen. He said the underbody was spotless, the front lip is absolutely mint condition as if its never been driven anywhere. So all in all im happy with the purchase. The dealership installed a brand new set of dunlops this morning too so very excited.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I got Tommy and his partner at Racing Greed to take a look at the car for inspection yesterday before I picked it up today and they said its one of the most immaculate pre-owned GTR's they've ever seen. He said the underbody was spotless, the front lip is absolutely mint condition as if its never been driven anywhere. So all in all im happy with the purchase. The dealership installed a brand new set of dunlops this morning too so very excited.
Good work! Tommy, Jatty, Min, Shawn and Lowell of RG are all good friends of mine. Great guys and they do awesome work. Just a little secret...Jatty is a huge GT-R guy and has a beast of a gt-r.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Make sure they are careful mounting on the new tires! Lots of people get dinged up rims after getting new tires!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Happy it worked out! Well done and congrats.

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
Hey guys! I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time now and have been dreaming about owning a GT-R since 2012. I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. I've read through a lot of y'alls posts and have learned a lot about our super car. I'm really excited to finally be a part of this awesome community. Just purchased a 2014 white Premium edition yesterday. Car was a single owner with 9100 miles. Dealership is including a fresh set of dunlops which will be mounted tomorrow and I take delivery on tuesday.

So far only modification is some volcano orange Auto tecknic paddle shifters that are on the way :D

(Note) These pictures are taken off the dealers site. Will take better ones with my dslr once it comes home.
Congrats. If your on facebook we have a local facebook page for us up here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts