Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Gotboost Performance announces basic tuning packages for R35 GT-R. Proven GT-R tuning products sold as packages without the GT-R tax! Save over 10% on these packages!

Tuning Package 1

COBB non-catted midpipe $795
COBB 005 AccessPORT $995
Gotboost Performance 3-inch Intake System $535

Total Packge Price $2070.00 *You save $255

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuning Package 2

COBB 005 AccessPORT $995
Injector Dynamics ID 1000 Injectors $770

Total Package Price $2730.00 *You save $365

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuning Package 3

COBB 005 AccessPORT $995
Injector Dynamics ID 1000 Injectors $770
COBB Downpipes $995

Total Package Price $ 3640.00 *You save $450

** Option to add COBB catted midpipe or/and COBB AP 006 w/tcm. Just visit www.gotboostperformance.com to order

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
looks good Dave!

If could recommend on thing is put the "average" hp gain for each kit.. with a custom tune.

you could say package 3 gains expected 160whp over stock.. etc.

GB600 If you will

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good Dave!

If could recommend on thing is put the "average" hp gain for each kit.. with a custom tune.

you could say package 3 gains expected 160whp over stock.. etc.

GB600 If you will
That's a great idea Sam....I'll work on some #'s

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what about a gotboost e85 package with SIR pumps & injectors, map upgrade , seems the two companies poursues the same goal.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Dave, a quick question-on average how much time it takes to install the tuning package 3?
Thank you!
Ps: Im looking into getting my car in the 11.1-11.2 range without using the lc but the good old stomp the gas method.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I've got all my parts except for the turbos. I'll be tearing her down as soon asI take care of a little testing for a well known vendor.

Waiting on me,

I have plenty of GTX2867's around, probably the most of anyone, since Garrett Japan only made 40 of them and I have 10. Just waiting on machining and dyno tests. Hope to have some good results for both this week.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Send you a pm as well!

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
154 Posts
umm, I don't get where the saving are from buying through you? I could save myself more money by sourcing the parts individually.
Also, you can't call the pkg GBP6xx, etc. when you're using other vendors parts and putting them together....anyone can do that.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
umm, I don't get where the saving are from buying through you? I could save myself more money by sourcing the parts individually.
Also, you can't call the pkg GBP6xx, etc. when you're using other vendors parts and putting them together....anyone can do that.
Well if you can get all your parts at a 10% savings then good for you!

I'm trying to offer the average person who is not a shop and can't usually get discounts the opportunity to save.

Why all the hate?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.