Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,141 Posts
Wanted to post up a quick overview of the install on the Gotboost Performance flex fuel kit for those looking to install it themselves. Dave also provides an excellent install guide for his product.

Basically undo the return line that goes to the back of the intake manifold and replace it with his that has the bolts and is pre-lubed for easy install. The intake manifold DOES NOT have to be removed for this.

Next, remove the factory support of the fuel line on the firewall. The bushings for this are used as spacers for the GotBoost mounting bracket with heat shield.

Next use the supplied fitting on the metal return line to attach to the flex sensor.

Plug the brown connector into the flex fuel sensor and run the harness threw the grommet and plug into the air pump connector.

Run the flex smart cable into the interior via the grommet behind the battery. The battery will have to be removed to access the grommet. Install the LED in the interior where its readily visible.

The install is very simple and can easily be done with very little tools. Any questions just email Dave, he gets back to people right away.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Good write-up Wicked. Did this myself as well - only trouble was getting at the bolts for the return line since theres not much room to work with! Some folks have trouble locating the firewall plug to route the LED into the cabin - any pics of that? I have some on my home computer i can add if you dont.

·
Super Moderator
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have one from when I ran a power wire for my hardwire kit. I'll post that one up.

·
TWCompetition GTR-On a Cover near you
223 Posts
Very nice Write-up.. Installing mine this weekend!!

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.