1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Here is the deal with the Cruise... again the cruise is free

First meet spot:

3 polo drive
Old Westbury NY

Here is my cell # in case anyone wants direction or is running late - 516-322-7843

I will have my car parked at the end of my driveway so it will be easy to find the house

We will start meeting as early as 9AM and we are going get on the road at 10AM sharp. There is plenty of room to park on both sides of the street as it is a private road

We will head towards GPNY route will include

495west -> Cross island parkway -> ThrogsNeck Bridge (this includes the toll) -> 95 North -> Hutch north

Meet spot 2 (at the end of the hutch) there is a rest stop right before 684

Meet there at 10:15/10:30. We will be leaving this spot at 11AM sharp and driving 684 to GPNY

They do have food and a bar at GPNY if you would like to have lunch and hangout to watch some racing as we should arrive there right around 11:30. We start racing at 12:30

Feel free to do as much or as little of the cruise as you would like

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Im down...been there before they usually have like a ferrari in the showroom right before you enter the track...pretty cool place.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will keep everyone posted as GPNY does not have a schedule yet for 2012. Once they do, we will pick a date and hope the weather holds out. Trying to get a few fast cars to com eso the ride up in interesting

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I was thinking GP in Jersey city. I will check to see how the drive is, if anyone from NJ is going maybe we can meet up and then meet up with the NY caravan part way up?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we plan on stopping at the begining of 684 and meeting up with a bunch more cars from that area.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Thanks, that would work as a good meeting place for me as well. Once we get a firm date we can see what time we should meet.

That's good to know, thank you. I don't run the corn fuel, but always good for us locals to know.
Have a great open house weekend.
Thanks

Hope to see some of you guys at our Holiday Party & GPNY

-John

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok here is the deal

Date is 1/7/12

We are going to leave Long Island at 12pm and make a stop at the first rest stop/gas station on 684. then gather back up and go from there to GPNY

I am going to setup a 3 heat / 1 main event program for $120 for who ever wants in. I will need the $$ up front (paypal) and i will provide a confoirmation email that you are in for that date.

For those who are uncomfortable with doing that (which i totally understand) they will have arrive and drive to anyone that wants to just show up and drive on there own.

- You can cruise up with us
- you will not be racing with our main group and not at a specific time
- you may have to wait some time between your races (all depends how busy they are)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.