Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this is really starting to get on my nerves. I bought my GTR is Colorado and drove it down to San Diego to ship it to Hawaii. The whole drive it had no idea what road I was on even though its a major road that has always been there and it even went as far as thinking I was still in Utah when I was in SoCal. I pulled it off the boat today in HI and it generally knows where I'm at but it always seems to be 1 or 2 streets over from where I'm actually at. Any suggestions on where I can get this fixed here on Oahu?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
just a guess, dealership. "reflash" the gps software or w.e the proper term is. I know it can be updated, so it must have a "reset" or some way to replace w.e is wrong with it. I assume their are gtr nissan techs out there? If anything call North America Nissan they should def fix it for you. thats under warranty no matter what power level aftermarket or not

·
Registered
360 Posts
That is an easy fix just go to Settings > Other > Adjust vehicle location then adjust the position and direction of the vehicle (I think by default the map will be pointing north at the top so make sure you are oriented correctly.

Directions are also in the owners manual 2-92 and 2-93 in the MFD owners manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.