Transform your GT-R into a road warrior with quality products from Cobb Tuning. Ranging from Intakes, handmade exhaust parts, and the extremely versatile Accessport V3.
Cobb Accessport V3: The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your GT-R. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom engine and transmission mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Features of the Cobb AccessPort:
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET's. and Trap Speed.
- Launch Control: Set RPM threshold for performance launching the car from a stop. Builds boost and generates instantaneous horsepower off the line.
- Flat Foot Shifting: Keep the throttle on the floor during shifts and maintain boost between gears with this customizable RPM setting.
Works From Stock to Big Power Builds
In stock form, the R35 ECU measures airflow using a Mass Airflow (MAF) sensor located in the stock intake system. As modifications add up and increase power, the airflow can increase to the point that it exceeds the MAF sensors maximum capacity, preventing the ECU from accurately measuring air mass, and thus unable to deliver the appropriate amount of fuel. The Big SF Intake increases the inner diameter of the intake tubing, increasing the cross section of the intake and allowing the MAF sensor to read lower for the same amount of ingested air. This gives the sensor the necessary headroom to read accurately for airflow higher than the stock system was designed for. COBB Tuning has used the Big SF Intake to support builds of over 600HP and 600TQ at the wheels, gains of 40% over a stock GT-R!
Increased Induction Sound
Enjoy the increased snarl from your engine and hear the turbo spool more clearly with the addition of the COBB Tuning SF Intake system. Turbocharger induction noise and bypass valve venting sound is much more audible using this intake system.
Easy to Install
The COBB Tuning SF Intake was designed to be easy to install without having to modify your car or remove the bumper skin. Installation requires no cutting or trimming or removal of the bumper skin or bumper support and can be completed with simple hand tools. Simply remove the stock airbox and bolt the SF intake into place in just minutes!
Free Off-The-Shelf Calibrations
Changing the calibration of the MAF sensor necessitates tuning changes to recalibrate the ECU. COBB Tuning has you covered here as well with a set of free Accessport Big SF Intake Off-The-Shelf maps for all supported GT-R Stage1 and Stage2 vehicles. Big SF Intake maps are available for download from the Nissan GT-R Accessport Map Database.
Gain power with better flow
Both the catted and Race versions of the COBB 3.5-inch SS Y-Pipe are constructed of 304 stainless steel and TIG welded. The stainless steel flex sections are internally-lined for added lifespan and smoother exhaust flow. Dual 3-inch downpipes feed into a 3.5-inch main pipe. The Y-pipe is designed as a direct factory replacement part.
Cobb Cast Bellmouth Downpipes
- Cast Stainless Steel Bellmouth
- 3" 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Free-flow Design
- Direct OEM fitment
- TIG Welded Fabrication
Cobb Race Downpipes
- Race free-flow design
- Large 3" 304 stainless steel construction
- Mandrel bends
- Direct OEM fitment
- TIG welded fabrication
- .375" turbo flange
- .475" midpipe flange