1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
MEEEEEEEEEE 2

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
Great lakes is a great track but being that they are an NHRA track they can sometimes be pretty strict about safety... It all depends what night you catch them on.

I would def bring a helmet at the very least to stay under the radar.

Good luck out there guys!

Eric

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
ahh, the god old days. when I had a flexible schedule and a nanny. cant do it today fellas. i know what the gtr can do so I thought of bringing the Raptor!

·
GO GATORS !!
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We had a great time up there last night and met some pretty cool people as well. The weather was less than ideal for racing, 83+ and very humid. Here are a couple of vids Jon's wife filmed. So, I feel obligated to post the one of him spanking my non shifting a$$. . . lol

The announcer on the PA was hilarious. He had something goofy to say about every car that staged. Fortunately, they were very lenient last night about NHRA rules.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Well done Bro. JJ definitely has the faster GTR, in his 2nd fast time he pulled a 130mph. Awesome car!

I definitely saw the difference between the 2012 Launch Control and the 2010. I had to go VDC off to get mine to 'not shutdown' on me, the moment it noticed slippage on RRR, it would kill power. VDC off fixed that. JJ's car though, had no complaints with RRR. Impressive the new LC4 is. Trap prep was complete crap, but the night was a lot of fun, and we met some cool guys!

Jon

·
Super Moderator
3,591 Posts
Byron is a faster track; they clean their surfaces more/better than Union grove. less hassle too.

Alexd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts