Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking fo fit an aftermarket front bumper / front on my 2010-GTR.
I haven't seen much of them, though. In sweden no one seems to sell them.
Anybody got some sweet pics / link i could check?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
You're looking for a totally new front bumper design?....I'm not sure there are aftermarket front bumpers.....there are aftermarket grills and front splitters, but not complete bumpers....

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
in my opinion there arnt many good looking aftermarket bumpers for the GTR.... well except for the ones like mines with the bigger grill area and the new top secret...

but the ones that just start adding ducts and scoops to add them ruin the look i think

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What about those little red rings some owners attach to their front bumpers... for towing you off the track, i guess. Were do they sell those?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. Is there a hole for them to go in or do i have to drill/carv in my stock-bumber?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
the zele bumper has to be the best looking imo

the top racing is very aggressive and looks awesome, ive thought about it for my car but really think you need a proper track look to pull it off

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Thanks. Is there a hole for them to go in or do i have to drill/carv in my stock-bumber?
Any of the aftermarket tow hooks screw into the front tow hook hole that it stock on any GT-R:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Top Secret is my favorite.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I agree that moon face looks terrific.

Gt-rr guys hooked me up with mine. They didn't have all the cool colors they have now but I think classic red is probably best.

Not cheap but nothing with this car is I've found.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts