Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2015 GTR black on black and I absolutely love the car. I live right on the mass Rhode Island border and look forward to meeting and/or hanging out with some of the members.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Hey Chris welcome! I live in Somerset MA, I have a 2013 deep blue GTR. I think I'm about 45 minutes from Woonsocket.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! We're in CT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Il be heading down to automobilia auto salon in ct next week. They do some great work with paint protection

·
Registered
59 Posts
Receive my Gtr a little over a week ago and so I decided to go to the Nissan dealership and get an inspection sticker. When I was ready to leave the service advisor to go over and said could we speak to you in the office please. That's generally not a good thing. Apparently their GTR tech scratched my front bumper in the short drive from the bay up to the front of the dealership. I understand accidents happen but it just really sucks that I driven the car literally a couple of times and now it's gonna sit in the body shop for a week because somebody couldn't do their job

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1416236041721689&set=a.459454637399839.109840.100000059202440&type=3&theater

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Chris... let me know when you get your GTR on the road again.. let's meet up..

V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2,115 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Congrats on the pick up. What are your plans for the car?

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
[email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Small update. I had my car done at automobilia auto salon in Connecticut. They used expel wrap on three quarters of the car and then did the whole car with ceramic pro including the wheels and calipers and it came out amazing! cravenspeed is the website that I bought my front license plate mount from and they thought the car looks great so they actually asked to use a picture of my car on their website to advertise it.

http://www.cravenspeed.com/nissan-platypus-pro-series-license-plate-mount/

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks jags I am! Just picked up some winter wheels/tires from a fellow member and going to put them on this week just in case I want to have some fun in the snow

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
I almost took mine out this morning too. It was mostly rain by the time I woke up though :sad:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got my sweet sbd license plate frame today!

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Haha woohoo :) Speaking of which, I still need to put one on my car lol!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes or no on the 5 fin diffuser?

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome and congrats! If you are interested in making the trip, I host the Uconn Car Show April 9th at Rentschler Field in CT. Were expecting a large gtr turn out. Last year we had just under 2000 show cars. Hope you can come!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would definitely like to come. Can you send out reminders before hand or is there a page on Facebook or something that I can follow so I don't forget?

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
I would definitely like to come. Can you send out reminders before hand or is there a page on Facebook or something that I can follow so I don't forget?
I might try and organize a get together/cruise down to the show for local GTR guys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts