Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
hey guys, as some of you know for 2013 Nissan has switched to using NISMO 2189E fluid for the differentials as standard (this was considered an approved optional fluid by nissan for the 2012)
the problem in the past has been availability, now that this is the standard fluid for the incoming 2013's we are able to get our hands on it easier

The fluid MSRP's for $86 a liter. Group Buy price is 3 liters for $197.84 shipped to lower 48 states international buyers can be part of the GB but need to PM [email protected] for a shipping quote

Group Buy ends 2/7/12

1. MC
2 mr chaz tsai
3 murtaza
4 nlpamg
5 Dyjo1
6 shawnhayes
7 polivoks
8 sycefiro
9 Max_R35
10 VashTS
11 jonv

Technical Specs

http://www.motul.fr/....pdf?1290086772

http://www.nismo.co....ompetition_oil/

Nissan also claims it reduces front end binding and chatter

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Count me in

·
Registered
589 Posts
In as well!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
my car came with 3 liters of this as part of the deal, so I'm not sure I need any anytime soon. What is the service mileage for this fluid change?

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
my car came with 3 liters of this as part of the deal, so I'm not sure I need any anytime soon. What is the service mileage for this fluid change?
it came with the nismo? or castrol?

service mileage is 36K for normal driving up from 18K on previous years

but im swapping mine in a month or so at about 4K miles

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just need 4 more to jump in to make this happen!

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
If someone can arrange for international shipping I'm in

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
What would be the benefit of this fluid ver the current fluid, specifically for the 2009 differentials?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi there MC, thanks for organzing this for us. I am in for 6 sets (so 2 sets per 3 cars). You can put down my name, Tshawa (another NAGTROC member), and a third owner (Elias not a NAGTROC member). Keeping in mind all three cars are MY2010, and I would like you to confirm that this is compatible with our MY. Thanks and keep me updated.

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
its compatible because its an alternative to the castrol fluid in 09-12 GTRS.. they just decided to swap to it as standard for 13 so no issues there

also for your orders let me confirm the availability of overseas shipping

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
What would be the benefit of this fluid ver the current fluid, specifically for the 2009 differentials?
thicker, higher viscosity and according to nissan less binding and noise from the diffs.. plus its what nismo ran in the super taikyu endurance GTR and tested in alot of their motorsports development.. so its been vetted for us in the GTR so much so its now the OEM fluid worldwide for the 13 model

·
Registered
563 Posts
MC thanks for checking however even if there is no avaliablity on overseas shipping I am still in. I have a address in the states that you can ship to

1 - 20 of 95 Posts