Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have has my Laser Interceptor Quad unit for about 2 weeks now and was wondering if they work. I can tell you tonight on my way home on the highway they WORK and WORK VERY WELL. I am in the middle lane arount 11pm not many cars on the road and all of the sudden the system goes crazy, blinking light on the switch and rapid beeps and says the word LASER and some other words ( I could not make out ). It took me around 2 seconds to brake under speed and then I hit the kill switch on the jammers. Then about 100 yrs later I see the Trooper hidden on the side of the road with his nose sticking out and blacked out looking at his gun then re- aiming at my GT-R( priceless). I now have no doubt these Laser Interceptors work as advertised. BTW if you are out there Cliff should the system tell me what LIDAR gun is hitting me ? To be honest I was so shocked I might have missed that verbal warning of the type of gun, as the sudden beeps scared to sh*t out of me.

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Nice dude! Never heard a story of one in action.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I like to play my radio all the way up (Almost Deaf from 8 years in the Army shooting rounds down range (Field Artillery). If I have the radio up does this break in on the song and play over it or is the speaker loud enough to hear over the radio? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had my radio on and still heard the alert. The alert is loud and distinct you will have no problems hearing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.