Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
40-160 Impromptu run that went down last night. A shame the bike let out. Any questions feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer them.

All runs happened in mexico, seems to be the only spot to avoid rain anymore.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
The biker was smart. He let off the gas just before he was going to lose ground! Had the race kept going for a few more seconds, the biker would only see GTR tail lights!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That was a good run..I had an 06 1k like the one in the vid,it trapped 149-150mph stock. Most likely it was stock also,being that the Alpha 9 traps about the same give or take a few mph.
I agree with Skyliner,dude was about to get passed&prolly why he let off lol. But that looked like a good even matched run

·
Registered
69 Posts
In all the "race" against bikes that I see (most of them in the USA), the biker haven't any idea of how to drive. First of all go back with your ass and lower your damn head. It make a huge difference!

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
In all the "race" against bikes that I see (most of them in the USA), the biker haven't any idea of how to drive. First of all go back with your ass and lower your damn head. It make a huge difference!
Yeah, I was waiting for him to tuck in, and waited. and... lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
See it time and time again!! It's hard to judge a race with a bike because the rider usually can't ride giving bad names to bikes. I can promise you this I would have tractor trailed that gsxr on the S1000. I have videos keeping up with bikes with 540 AWHP because the dude can't ride. Good runs regardless though.

Yeah, I was waiting for him to tuck in, and waited. and... lol

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
See it time and time again!! It's hard to judge a race with a bike because the rider usually can't ride giving bad names to bikes. I can promise you this I would have tractor trailed that gsxr on the S1000. I have videos keeping up with bikes with 540 AWHP because the dude can't ride. Good runs regardless though.
AWHP? You mean RWHP ;)
Damn S1000RR owners lol

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
"......bikes with 540AWHP" is where I was confused. No biggie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts