Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, obviously a massive error, which is why I shit my pants. Also posted the 12 price on the 13; accuracy in reporting these days is lacking.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
How can anyone think the GT-R is an imitator of the LFA when it's been around longer, plus is quicker?

·
Registered
29 Posts
They definitely should not have used the word "imitator". I think the GT-R is a less expensive alternative to the LFA.

The writer of the article clearly knows very little about cars, but what do you expect from Popular Science? They are almost as credible as Consumer Reports. I also laughed when he compares a WRX STi to an M5. That is a joke.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
They definitely should not have used the word "imitator". I think the GT-R is a less expensive alternative to the LFA.

The writer of the article clearly knows very little about cars, but what do you expect from Popular Science? They are almost as credible as Consumer Reports. I also laughed when he compares a WRX STi to an M5. That is a joke.
I've owned an STI before and have to agree that it's ridiculous to compare one with an M5.

·
Stop the persecution of Falun Gong
224 Posts
That was the dumbest, and most inaccurate, car article, bar none, that I have read in the last 6 months.

The.
Dumbest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.