Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Super cool, i have seen them. 4 cars. 2 black, two silver. Some SpecV some normal. will post pics

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Post your laptime in this thread , list your mods and traffic conditions
no problem:

Lap Time.. 7:57, mods Cobb AP, Carbotech X12 pads, Willall Y-pipe. Traffic con: I overtook ca 2 or 3 cars in this run, didn´t slow me too much.

And Chris the Photos are actual, it´s from yestreday afternoon, between 14:00 and 15:15 so actual picture. You can change the one at Your website

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great photos! Weird they are testing a SpecV with base GT-R wheels (ultimate black purple one).

And is that the SpecM in testing? Camo on a base model? Can't really see much difference.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Great photos! Weird they are testing a SpecV with base GT-R wheels (ultimate black purple one).

And is that the SpecM in testing? Camo on a base model? Can't really see much difference.
Well it's coming up to two years since the car's release so 2011 face lift perhaps?

Also what's with Mizuno's holding off on Spec-V times? Didn't he tell MT to watch out for a good lap time?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Don´t know wtahts the last car. Wednesday afternoon most of them used black SpecV wheels. For sure one of the cars is SpecV. Funny was that there was 5 private GTRs from Czech Rep. When the guys from Nissan seen as at the road they looked a bit suprised seeing another line of GTRs there lol. We wathced us, we watched them but noone stopeed the car to talk a second

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Interesting... looks like they are really mixing things up and trying different combinations of parts.... or maybe they are just trying to confuse everyone who is hanging out waiting for the Spec-V lap time.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
no problem:

Lap Time.. 7:57, mods Cobb AP, Carbotech X12 pads, Willall Y-pipe. Traffic con: I overtook ca 2 or 3 cars in this run, didn´t slow me too much.

And Chris the Photos are actual, it´s from yestreday afternoon, between 14:00 and 15:15 so actual picture. You can change the one at Your website
this is more impressive to me than what nissan is claiming...

good job...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
if anyone's interested here's a link about the 2010 GT3 not being as fast and Porsche still calling Nissan liars
Poor Porsche

1 - 20 of 26 Posts