Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
XPEL - Sponsor
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are brand new and proud sponsors of GT-R Life.

Here are a couple videos showcasing what we can do for you.

We offer a clear film called XPEL ULTIMATE. It's optically clear, stain resistant, texture free (no orange peel), and self-healing.

We also offer a matte finish film.
[media]http://youtu.be/jih-0qlgKGk

·
XPEL - Sponsor
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That matt finish is amazing...
The STEALTH film looks amazing on anything it touches, we've recently done a Bentley Continental GT and an SLR McLaren and both came out incredible! If any of you will be at SEMA this year the Black Edition GT-R will be in our booth, come check it out!

·
Registered
245 Posts
That looks great!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
i plan on doing the stealth film to my car in the next couple weeks

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wish you guys were local. Dont trust the dealers by me. lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is it possible to do this by it's own with a little bit of knowledge ? I covered my interior parts but dry. Seems to be similar like tinting windows.

How about 3D parts like mirror covers ?

Pit

·
XPEL - Sponsor
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it possible to do this by it's own with a little bit of knowledge ? I covered my interior parts but dry. Seems to be similar like tinting windows.

How about 3D parts like mirror covers ?

Pit
Different panels will require a certain amount of install experience.
GT-R Paint Protection Kits

It is still best to take it to a trained installer, especially when dealing with a high end car like the GT-R.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We also offer a matte finish film.
What's the care like on the matte finish? I've always loved matte especially on fast cars but 'special cleaning gels' were always a turn off. I'm most concerned with my bumper since I'm catless. Only way I keep it semi clean right now is a clay bar once a week if I've been beating on the car at all.

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
The stealth film is great

I have a flourescent yellow GTR with a SATIN stealth film - gives it an amazing effect

*Dont mind sig and dp thats the old colour set up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts