Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
GT-R R-Mode Memory Box - Remembers and restores your Transmission, Suspension & VDC settings from the last time the car was driven!

Available now at $275 - Limited Stock

Highlights:
  • Unit will memorize the settings of all 3 switches and restores them when the car is restarted
  • Transmission R-mode restore feature for EU2009 and US2010 (or earlier) cars which drop out of R-Mode when switching from Auto to Manual or vice versa
  • The unit will work on all year models
  • You only need a Philips screwdriver to install and trim tool recommended
  • Can be installed in 15-20 minutes
  • Full step by step instructions with lots of pictures
  • No soldering
  • No cutting of any wires
  • No drilling

Order Here (Limited units available)
http://www.carkitcom...gt-r-memory-box

Below is a longer Customer video showing Transmission R-mode restore feature for EU2009 and US2010 (or earlier) cars which drop out of R-Mode when switching from Auto to Manual or vice versa

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Greatest convenience everrrrr! Just ordered one! Hope it works on my 09 with my recently replaced tranny (9/11). btw, with this new tranny, my car no longer goes out of R mode when shifting from M to A. This is something I just noticed the other day, as I normally always drive in M mode.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Greatest convenience everrrrr! Just ordered one! Hope it works on my 09 with my recently replaced tranny (9/11). btw, with this new tranny, my car no longer goes out of R mode when shifting from M to A. This is something I just noticed the other day, as I normally always drive in M mode.
Thanks for the order and no doubt it will work. The switch and related circuitry appears to be the one thing that is consistent across all models and I have a number of units out there on various year models and EU and US etc and all good.

Interesting about the R model not dropping out when shifting from M to A. Do you have a cobb by any chance? The 2011 and 2012 cars don't drop out of R-Mode and it is related to the TCM firmware. If you don't have a cobb running the Alpha LC3 or LC4 TCM then I guess when they replaced your tranny they also updated the TCM..

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Thanks for the order and no doubt it will work. The switch and related circuitry appears to be the one thing that is consistent across all models and I have a number of units out there on various year models and EU and US etc and all good.

Interesting about the R model not dropping out when shifting from M to A. Do you have a cobb by any chance? The 2011 and 2012 cars don't drop out of R-Mode and it is related to the TCM firmware. If you don't have a cobb running the Alpha LC3 or LC4 TCM then I guess when they replaced your tranny they also updated the TCM..
I do have a Cobb NIS006, and am running their latest alpha TCM firmware. Don't remember how the new trans reacted before I installed the 006.

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts

double post

·
Bulldogmike
678 Posts
ordered mine... cant wait!....

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
What do you buy the GT-R owner who has everything?

A GT-R R-Mode Memory Box! The height of convenience and something that once you have, you will wonder why anyone would want to be without...

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Quickly chiming in: Brian put one of these in my car - and you don't know how much you need it until you have it. So awesome - works like a charm and convenient for those times when you're getting in/out constantly. Especially if you're using GT-R as a daily. Top notch quality, hand built, British precision.

·
Bulldogmike
678 Posts
Back home from vacation. Can't wait to get this device ! It's like Christmas! Lol .

·
Registered
141 Posts
very easy install...had a couple of questions but Brian answered them over the phone. Took me 30 minutes. I am not a DIY guy but I saw how easy the instructions were so I decided to do it myself. Works great. This feature should have come from the factory. I hated having to adjust the settings every time I got in my car. Now I don't have to thanks to this kit and Brian for making it available. I would say a must have mod.

·
Bulldogmike
678 Posts
I agree - I LOVE mine. took about 15 minutes.....!.... and is VERY SLICK!>..... buy this mod!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just got mine yesterday. Don't have my car but it looks super easy to install, box is well made. Thanks bdl99!
Thanks, I hope you get your car back soon so you can install.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.