Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
GT-RR has teamed up with Speed Ventures to prepare a special track day experience for GT-R owners. This is a great chance to enjoy your GT-R's performance the way it was intended, all without the risk of jail time.

All experience levels of drivers are welcome.

For $200 you will experience:
Track day of high performance driving at Buttonwillow Raceway (5 Sessions, 120 minutes of track time)
Access to a GT-R only hospitality garage throughout the day
A CD of professional photos of you driving your car driving on the track, your GT-R (and others) in the pits and a group shot of all of the GT-Rs
A transponder rental for the day to record your lap times
A catered lunch
A free raffle
The chance to win a 1[sup]st[/sup], 2[sup]nd[/sup] or 3[sup]rd[/sup] place trophy for fastest GT-R of the event

There will be fast GT-Rs, slow GT-Rs and people of all experience levels. The plan for the day is simply to have fun and hang out with other GT-R owners. We encourage everyone to go at their own speed and to enjoy their cars in a great environment surrounded with friends.

Signups can be found at the following link:
http://www.speedvent...ail.aspx?id=406

For an additional $35 per car there are an additional 6 garage spaces available. They are offered on a first come first served basis.

We look forward to seeing you there!

- GT-RR and Speed Ventures

(Note - This special GT-R only event package takes place during a general Speed Ventures track day, there will be other non GT-Rs on the track that day as well.)

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
If we do not wish to race, can we go and watch the event like the way Fontana Nissan does their events ?
+1.

My car is on the block. I'm a spectator until the 2013 sails in.

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
If we do not wish to race, can we go and watch the event like the way Fontana Nissan does their events ?
$10 at the gate.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I have plans already that day, but I'm trying to clear it so I can go. Buttonwillow is a fun track.

I think its sad we own a sports car and there is not more people signed up for this event...
you kidding me, bro? with the few exceptions, most of the GT-R owners don't track and/or are too scared to track their cars for whatever reason (someone is going to say "it's expensive"). you know this.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Definitely in for this! Been waiting a long time to go to Buttonwillow again
Thanks for setting this up Ben!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have plans already that day, but I'm trying to clear it so I can go. Buttonwillow is a fun track.

you kidding me, bro? with the few exceptions, most of the GT-R owners don't track and/or are too scared to track their cars for whatever reason (someone is going to say "it's expensive"). you know this.
Ya tell me about it. Most GT-R owners like to hang out in parking lots and think they are cool. I for one cant wait till I shred my tires and wear out my brakes.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Great!

If you want to bring it out on the track, make sure to sign up using the link above. Otherwise, you can pick up a spectator's ticket just to watch.
Do not think I will be going on track. I will be placing my GT-R up for sale as soon as I return home. Would not be fun to have an on track mishap right before placing it up for sale.

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
Do not think I will be going on track. I will be placing my GT-R up for sale as soon as I return home. Would not be fun to have an on track mishap right before placing it up for sale.
Me, too.

Hi, Jon, hi.

·
Registered
88 Posts

M3 guys are just as bad dude!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.