Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
how many? Looks like about 3 rows of 6 maybe?

·
Registered
513 Posts
mine should be one of the white ones sitting there. cant wait now. just hrs away from me.
I don't know how you can restrain yourself. If it were me, I'd be on my way to Jacksonville right now just to see my car! LOL.

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
brings a tear to my eye! someone get up to VA and get a pic of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
When are they planning to release the cars??? Congrats to those getting their cars soon.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Hate to burst bubbles, but that is not Jacksonville...it is Japan. This is according to someone at Nissan. The only cars on US ground arrived at Hawaii yesterday.
That i also what i just found out too. i was just told by someone at nissan that this is not the Jacksonville port, and that the towers in the rear of the first picture are from japan. I guess we need more info on this.

·
Registered
534 Posts
That i also what i just found out too. i was just told by someone at nissan that this is not the Jacksonville port, and that the towers in the rear of the first picture are from japan. I guess we need more info on this.
Bummer....Come to think of it, why would Nissan let these cars sit locally (Jax) for almost a month. It wouldn't make sense. These are probable USDM cars awaiting shipment. The timelines would make sense.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well, I can't say if it's Jacksonville or not, but I can tell you for damn sure that the arm in this picture does not belong to a Japanese girl! LOL...

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
still awesome, they must be the usdm ones, orange side markers, left hand drive and no beige inserts....

Still cool, its like our cars are leaving their birthplaces and coming home ;)

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
just knowing your car is built already and is coming is pretty nice to know

1 - 20 of 112 Posts