Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys just wanted to post my positive experience about a tune i got from GTC, by Ben Linney.

The results are superb and the experience working with Ben through the tune was top notch. Anyone looking for a custom tune could do a lot worse than dropping Ben at GTC a mail. My dyno ran 529HP minimum, with the dyno saying i lost 109HP through wheel spin. Even taking the minimum that takes me up to a 2012 spec without changing any parts.

I was hoping to try out the tune at Fuji speedway in Japan because of the long straight but because it was my first time on the track in the GTR I decided to leave it on the stock type map. Interestingly my mate was there in his black GTR so you will see us playing on the track. On the straight i needed to back off the gas because it would have been like cheating as his car was still limited by the Nissan speed Governor. Guess most on here dont need to worry about that, but those with a JDM may find the info about the limiter being removed with the AP interesting.

As it was my first time out I was also willing to give the racing line to others so no piss taking for the R33 handing me my @ss.

I will be doing a few sessions over the coming weeks and will post another with the GTC tune once I man up and do a couple of laps with it loaded.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know how i can create an album so i can upload an image? I wanted to upload the dyno print out.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Ben's a boss. End of story!
+1
I had the custom tune on my 10, hope he can do something for the new 12 (MY13 US) I ordered.
Also have the GTC midpipe excellent

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ben is a great guy... I am a pita to deal with and he sticks with me
That alone is enough...

The GTC Mid and y pipes are great!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts