Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Hey there guys i'm posting this up to see how many people are interested in joining me at C&C Saturday 3rd of December..... i know JIM (RIP) usually was the best at doing this but sadly GOD had better plans for him....

We had great turn out last month and i and were really proud of our selves and really appreciated all of you guys that showed up to support us and the gtR community. thus i wanted to continue this and make it kind of a regular thing to meet atleast once a month at cars and coffee....

I will be getting there early like last time at about 6:30.... C&C starts from 8am to 10am....

C&C is located at 110 Vintage Park Boulevard (77070) - Hiway 249 @ Louetta (south side of Louetta)

i will be positioning my gtR and trying to secure spaces for my other gtR brothers at the same place like last time.

weather updates will be posted as we get near the event date.....

i'm starting this list : planing to attend or will attend

1. godgila2012(GTR4LIFE)
2. BAE
3.seafish (bringing 2 Gtrs)
4.badman forever
5.NNN_surfer
6.anson89

we had a turnout of 13 gtrs last time i want to beat this record so come and support oh don't forget to bring your gtr...........its our time to shine again.

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Hey there guys i'm posting this up to see how many people are interested in joining me at C&C Saturday 3rd of December..... i know JIM (RIP) usually was the best at doing this but sadly GOD had better plans for him....

We had great turn out last month and i and were really proud of our selves and really appreciated all of you guys that showed up to support us and the gtR community. thus i wanted to continue this and make it kind of a regular thing to meet atleast once a month at cars and coffee....

I will be getting there early like last time at about 6:30.... C&C starts from 8am to 10am....

C&C is located at 110 Vintage Park Boulevard (77070) - Hiway 249 @ Louetta (south side of Louetta)

i will be positioning my gtR and trying to secure spaces for my other gtR brothers at the same place like last time.

1. godgila2012(GTR4LIFE)
2. BAE

we had a turnout of 13 gtrs last time i want to beat this record so come and support oh don't forget to bring your gtr...........its our time to shine again.

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts

1. godgila2012(GTR4LIFE).
2. BAE.​
3. seafish (bringing 2 GTR's).​
4.badman forever​
5.NNN_surfer​
6.​
7.​
8.​
9.​
10.​
11.​
12.​
13.​
14.​
15.​
16.​
17.​
18.​
19.​
20.​

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

1. godgila2012(GTR4LIFE)
2. BAE​
3.seafish (bringing 2 Gtrs)​
4.badman forever​
5.NNN_surfer​
6.​
7.​
8.​
9.​
10.​
11.​
12.​
13.​
14.​
15.​
16.​
17.​
18.​
19.​
20.​

·
2010 Super Silver
584 Posts
Wish I could be there, but I'll be in Colombia with my wife. I'll see you guys next year though!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.