Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know vegasgtr is out here, just wondering who else on the forum is from Vegas. I have seen a stock white and a black one with a big wing on the back.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just got a 2013 Black Premium a month ago at Planet Nissan. I live in Henderson. Always interested in talking to any GT-R owners in LV since I don't know any!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hopefully soon looking to pick up an 09 or 10. If you guys know anyone thats selling a clean low mileage one let me know.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Good to meet you today yumaverick. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Haha yeah that was fun! Was good meeting you as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thinking about doing a meet next Sunday 7/18/12. Cruising the strip from south end to north end. Stop for some lunch then heard over to pole position for some kart racing. Anyone down on this?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I own a 2012 Nissan GTR red. Fully stock and I usually drive on the free way just for fun, but you won't see me going the speed limit.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Would you all be up for a regular meet? Doesn't necessarily have to be weekly, maybe monthly? There are several great spots. One that comes to mind is the new Hooters off south Rainbow and 215. I know, I know, its Hooters.. but they have a huge parking lot and a great outside patio.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey fellas, I'm pretty new and would be interested in meeting some of you guys and seeing your rides. I have a tuned '12 black BE with bolt ons. Where and what time on 7/18?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GTR meet Sunday 7/15. Meet at south end of the strip Fry's parking lot. Cruise down the strip, finishing at Sahara. Head over to monta ramen for lunch. After lunch we will head over to pole position for some karting. Time is unknown for right now it'll most likely be around 11ish.

·
GODZIRRA
906 Posts
2010 Gunmetal here.

Dana from Virtual Works Racing and I will be at the meet Sunday (weather permitting).

-Marcel

·
Registered
730 Posts
^^^ did you have a white Supra? I think you had a similar name on supra forums right?

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Hey guys I will be driving out to vegas the 26-29 of this month......Anything going on? Id like to catch up with you all if there is a meet....

·
GODZIRRA
906 Posts
Yep, "mr2fas4u" on the supraforums

^^^ did you have a white Supra? I think you had a similar name on supra forums right?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
11 am in fry's parking lot. Furthest away from the store this way its easy to spot each other. I will post in here tomorrow morning if it rain and ends up being cancel.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts