Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just an observation , but myself and guys i know with full coverage from various insurance companies are around $800 a month. its an expensive car plan on expensive insurance. especially with your age. most of us are over 26. just a thought.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Driving record, credit rating, age, and location impacts your premiums. I pay about [email protected] month for the GTR in AZ and I'm 34. When I lived in Oklahoma my 350z was [email protected], as soon as I moved to AZ it was [email protected] Oklahoma has all sorts of weather conditions compared to AZ. Hope that helps. You can also always get a quote online.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
$1673 annually for my 2017, but my home gets a $950.00 discount for adding the car. State Farm

49, never had an accident or ticket and have been with State Farm for 34 years.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Damn, that long with state farm and that much annually? Well they were the priciest insurance for me and offer the best support if things go wrong.
Glad I went with someone else to save money because I always thought it would be cheaper if I stay with them forever. Apparently i am wrong.

$1673 annually for my 2017, but my home gets a $950.00 discount for adding the car. State Farm

49, never had an accident or ticket and have been with State Farm for 34 years.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts