Nissan GT-R Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
I'm 24 and I pay about $900 for my GTR.That's with the fact that I'm not the best driver. I've been in two accidents. In the first accident, I got hit, dented my whole bumper, and broke my left headlight. I think it is not a serious accident, compared to the second, when I hit a tree because of the man ran out of the woods. Fortunately, there was a camera near the gas station and it showed that I was innocent. My friend is a great driver, he told me that he pays $650 at https://joywallet.com/geico-auto-insurance-review/. In my opinion, that's a very small figure.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
When I had my car registered in SoCal it was $1,100 every six months, no points on my record and I'm old. Now with the Montana insurance it's $1,200 a year with 110K/300K coverage.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Middle-aged male, no moving violations or claims ever. I pay $1020/6mo's through USAA. It may seem to be a lot at first glance, but my coverage is $100,000/300,000 liability and property, +20% replacement value in the event of a total loss, and up to $100,000 in medical coverage related to an accident (I don't carry any traditional medical insurance coverage, so it nice to have). In addition I never pay that much, as they have a storage option for a greatly reduced rate, and I'm away from home for extended periods of time often.

I probably actually pay $1200-1500/yr, depending on my travels.

I realize I could be paying a lot less, but not with all the extra coverage features USAA offers.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts