Nissan GT-R Forum banner

GTR Insurance Cost

26K views 91 replies 73 participants last post by  Crank_Run 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey, I'm currently 19 with a perfect driving record. I'll be turning 20 in September and i'm looking to purchase a GT-R but i would like to know the ballpark of what insurance will cost me. If you guys could help me out i would appreciate it.

-Thanks

#92 ·
Middle-aged male, no moving violations or claims ever. I pay $1020/6mo's through USAA. It may seem to be a lot at first glance, but my coverage is $100,000/300,000 liability and property, +20% replacement value in the event of a total loss, and up to $100,000 in medical coverage related to an accident (I don't carry any traditional medical insurance coverage, so it nice to have). In addition I never pay that much, as they have a storage option for a greatly reduced rate, and I'm away from home for extended periods of time often.

I probably actually pay $1200-1500/yr, depending on my travels.

I realize I could be paying a lot less, but not with all the extra coverage features USAA offers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.