Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 the Houston Group will continue its recognition, this time at the monthly CARS & COFFEE (C&C) function . The Houston C&C is the largest scheduled exotic car show in the nation.

C&C is located at 110 Vintage Park Boulevard (77070) - Hiway 249 @ Louetta (south side of Louetta). Your NAV system will get you there.
Official time is 8-10 am but we will be set up much earlier for photos.

So, we need all members (and interested others) on the Houston Area Roster to attend. Watch this thread for any weather alerts.

Our cars will be positioned in an area just for the GTRs; just look around. I will get there by 7 or 7:30. I will be taking beltway 8 to 249 so if there are people interested in riding along with me to the meet we can meet up @ the gas station on the intersection of clay and beltway 8. I will be there by 6:30am and will wait to see how many people show up.

In order for us to secure enough parking area, we need all participants to advise that they will attend or probably will attend. If your have any questions just send me a PM.

Let's make the GTRs look great with a large turn-out!

I also wanted to find out how many people will be interested in joining me and a couple of others to attend the NISMO fest that's being held in April, so this will be a great opportunity to talk and find out how many GtRs are able to make it up there, i will have details on that ..... So i really hope to see all the regulars out an about ...

Planning to attend or probably will attend:

1. godgila2012

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 the Houston Group will continue its recognition, this time at the monthly CARS & COFFEE (C&C) function . The Houston C&C is the largest scheduled exotic car show in the nation.

C&C is located at 110 Vintage Park Boulevard (77070) - Hiway 249 @ Louetta (south side of Louetta). Your NAV system will get you there.

So, we need all members (and interested others) on the Houston Area Roster to attend. Watch this thread for any weather alerts.

Our cars will be positioned in an area just for the GTRs; just look around. I will get there by 7 or 7:30. I will be taking beltway 8 to 249 so if there are people interested in riding along with me to the meet we can meet up @ the gas station on the intersection of clay and beltway 8. I will be there by 6:30am and will wait to see how many people show up.

In order for us to secure enough parking area, we need all participants to advise that they will attend or probably will attend. If your have any questions just send me a PM.

I also wanted to find out how many people will be interested in joining me and a couple of others to attend the NISMO fest that's being held in April, so this will be a great opportunity to talk and find out how many GtRs are able to make it up there, i will have details on that ..... So i really hope to see all the regulars out an about ...

1. godgila2012
2. [email protected] (3 gtR's)

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts

1. godgila2012
2. [email protected] with 3 gtR's
3. urcruzn4abruzn + 1 may be
4. NNN_surfer
5. anson89
6. one_tracker

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts

1. godgila2012
3. urcruzin4abruzin with a 458 italia
4. NNN_surfer
5. anson89
6. one_tracker
7. chan_man
8. outlawz

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will probably be there but not in the GTR, I'll be in the Supra.
no problem we will have a spot for ya. we are gonna be on the side of the starbuck's i know we missed you last time when you came with a R34. i am tell every body to either join me up there or meet us there by atleast 7:30. txt me when u are on way my ph # 832-884-4585 im ed bTW

thanks

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

1. godgila2012 GTR
3. urcruzin4abruzin GTR and with a 458 italia
4. NNN_surfer GTR
5. anson89
6. one_tracker GTR
7. chan_man GTR
8. outlawz GTR
9. seafish with supra
10. big turkey GTR
11. badman forever GTR

·
Registered
187 Posts
congrats on the awesome addition yo have made a great choice in a car. what year is it BTW and would you be joining us up there or want to roll together.
I just received my Cobb access tuner software so I will be putting my car on the dyno Friday night as I also have a few cars to prepare for Texas mile so I will be tuning throughout the day (non-GTRs) so as long as I am not up at the shop until midnight I will be joining you guys beforehand. If not I will see you guys there but I will either post up or shoot you a text, Ed. Thanks for the welcoming!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ed, if the turnout is anything like January 7:00 am will not be early enough to save spots. I arrived at 7:15 and barely found a place to park. I plan on arriving shortly after 6:30 this time.

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ed, if the turnout is anything like January 7:00 am will not be early enough to save spots. I arrived at 7:15 and barely found a place to park. I plan on arriving shortly after 6:30 this time.
so are you gonna meet with us @ beltway 8 and clay @ 6:30 or directly go over there txt me my # 832-884-4585 or 832-492-6369

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.