Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
raw images are now done loading, here's a link (warning: go get a cup of coffee, it's gonna take a while to look through all 422 of them):

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x114/HK...%20Raw%20Files/

if there are any specific images that anyone wants me to process i'd be happy to do it, just let me know how you want it to look and i'll give it my best shot!

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here's the ones i got a chance to work on today, remember to shoot me a pm if you see one you like in the raw's and i'll edit it as close to your requests for it and email it to you!

Derek

Jasper

Derek, Sharif, and Underpressure

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
found some pics of me
can i order posters sized from you?

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just let me know what img numbers you like and i can work on them, they look completely different after i process them

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fresh set of edits, couple have 2 versions:

vs1

vs2

vs1

vs2

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
just let me know what img numbers you like and i can work on them, they look completely different after i process them
nice, id like some larger poster sized pics for my garage

Ill look through them tonight... i went through them before, saw 2-3 I really liked of me and my GTR (her name is Vera) !

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll hook you up, just let me know which img numbers, same for everyone else as well. i've got a few more done now, i'll put those up shortly :D

G

·
Not to jack the thread, but I thought I would put these couple pictures up here to avoid making another thread. Cant really post anymore because of the potential feature.

And a bit of spy vs spy action

·
Vendor
1,261 Posts

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
"something wicked this way comes"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts