Nissan GT-R Forum banner

GTR Meet @ VIR 2-23-09 Pics

13K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  HKYStormFront 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
here's the first ten edited pics

MOAR soon!

See less See more
#2 ·
raw images are now done loading, here's a link (warning: go get a cup of coffee, it's gonna take a while to look through all 422 of them):

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x114/HK...%20Raw%20Files/

if there are any specific images that anyone wants me to process i'd be happy to do it, just let me know how you want it to look and i'll give it my best shot!

#4 ·
here's the ones i got a chance to work on today, remember to shoot me a pm if you see one you like in the raw's and i'll edit it as close to your requests for it and email it to you!

Derek

Jasper

Derek, Sharif, and Underpressure

#6 ·
found some pics of me
can i order posters sized from you?

#9 ·
nice, id like some larger poster sized pics for my garage

Ill look through them tonight... i went through them before, saw 2-3 I really liked of me and my GTR (her name is Vera) !

#21 ·
[quote name='jeffcreech.com' date='Feb 27 2009, 02:29 PM' post='402725']
Not to jack the thread, but I thought I would put these couple pictures up here to avoid making another thread. Cant really post anymore because of the potential feature.

And a bit of spy vs spy action

I Love the shot of my car... Great shot of my Bride seat... Thank You!!!

#22 ·
[quote name='jeffcreech.com' date='Feb 27 2009, 02:29 PM' post='402725']
Not to jack the thread, but I thought I would put these couple pictures up here to avoid making another thread. Cant really post anymore because of the potential feature.

And a bit of spy vs spy action

I Love the shot of my car... Great shot of my Bride seat... Thank You!!!

#24 ·
Jeff: GREAT pics!
Any chance I can get the pic from the parking in HIGH res? I love the way the red car "stands out"!

/P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.