Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watching Sons Of Guns on discovery and someone name Cliff pulled up in a red GTR...wondering if it was any member here?

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
The owner and his daughter both had their license taken away so they had to put the place in one of the workers name because they did some illegal sales. There was some news story about them.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Rifle shooting is more a dominant eye thing....I shoot handguns lefty and rifles with my right....right eye dominant....

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hah! That is pretty cool.

Hope you are enjoying the Lambo Cliff!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Bullshit. Lefties can shoot regular right handed AR's just fine. This show is just dumb as hell on so many levels.
The brass deflector on any AR keeps the ejected shell casings out of your face, but I have to admit that the first few rounds are kind of startling as they go flying through your field of vision.

·
Slick Allstar
613 Posts
lol, I'm not really left handed :-/
ha, too funny, you could tell you were not comfortable with the left-handed setup compared to the right

Aren't you from Louisiana as well? I thought we somehow got to that at one of your events a while back, I think I noticed your plates or something. Lafayette Ragin Cajun myself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts