Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

As we continue expanding our brake products & services exclusively for GTR, including the direct bolt on 6-piston front calipers on the work, and OE caliper rebuilding service. RB will be your one stop source for all your braking needs from rotor, pad, caliper to caliper rebuild.

I need your help to vote your favorite tuning shop that you use and trust in Orange County/SoCal area. Preferably it's a performance shop without associating with any particular brake mfgrs, and has a wide experience in installing different brake kits/components for track & street cars, so we can work with them for installation & testing.

To thank for your help, any recommendation or suggestion lead to our cooperation with such a shop (will be announced later) will receive a $100 store credit from us.(limited to first 2 people who may vote for the same shop).

Thanks

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Fontana Nissan,SP Engineering, The R's Tuning......Just to name a few....

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Definitely SP Engineering, R's Tuning, and Fontana. Those three will have my business forever

·
Registered
383 Posts
Fontana Nissan. I don't trust anyone else with my car. A good amount of the GTR community feels the same way.

·
Registered
589 Posts
R's Tuning

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.