Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my spare GT-R transmission for my old racecar, the GOTO:Racing GT-R. This trans is 100% rebuilt and ready to go. It is located in Scotts Valley, CA, and I will deliver anywhere in CA. Outside of the state additional shipping will need to be worked out.

Asking $10,000 OBO.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trans is back up for sale, flexible on price, make me an offer!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Bud, might want to give the dealer a call as the price your asking one can get a new one from the dealer for a little more. If I were you, I would provide all proof that you have it rebuilt with receipts otherwise you can find your self in a crap storm should something happen, most cases someone will buy this on your word and then later they can come back at you like a while from now.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bud, might want to give the dealer a call as the price your asking one can get a new one from the dealer for a little more. If I were you, I would provide all proof that you have it rebuilt with receipts otherwise you can find your self in a crap storm should something happen, most cases someone will buy this on your word and then later they can come back at you like a while from now.
Thanks Bud!

Yeah as I said make me an offer. At the time I posted this the price from the dealer was still crazy, and thus my price was fair. Since then obviously prices have dropped, and so I am whilling to entertain any reasonable offer.

Lets start at 6K OBO.

·
Fredzilla
148 Posts
Can you provide receipts and list of parts that were replaced? What year model did you get it from?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you provide receipts and list of parts that were replaced? What year model did you get it from?
I am sorry I can't, we were sponsored by Nissan and the parts just showed up. I was told that the parts were all the newer generation though. It might be easier for me to just build a new racecar than sell this damn thing

·
What is six times nine?
1,277 Posts
I am sorry I can't, we were sponsored by Nissan and the parts just showed up. I was told that the parts were all the newer generation though. It might be easier for me to just build a new racecar than sell this damn thing
Don't any of you remember GOTO building their track GT-R, posting* all the details on here, & setting track records? Their detail was a great help to those of us who track our cars. GOTO's car is now at Cobb, w/Cobb plastered all over it. *I can't find GOTO's original build thread, but I'm sure someone can (if it wasn't wiped during NAGTROC revamp).

GLWS.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't any of you remember GOTO building their track GT-R, posting* all the details on here, & setting track records? Their detail was a great help to those of us who track our cars. GOTO's car is now at Cobb, w/Cobb plastered all over it. *I can't find GOTO's original build thread, but I'm sure someone can (if it wasn't wiped during NAGTROC revamp).

GLWS.
Thanks forty-two, I was hoping the legitimacy of this post would not be in question given my history with NAGTROC. Thanks for the intereseted offers so far...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.