1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
poor guy

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Hmmm...that "1000 HP M5" didn't pull nearly as hard as I would have expected it to.

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Video says exhaust and tune.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
he should lose for having the ugliest GT-R in the world....

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hmmm...that "1000 HP M5" didn't pull nearly as hard as I would have expected it to.
Sounded like it was having major traction problems, 1000hp rwd will do that!

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Sounded like it was having major traction problems, 1000hp rwd will do that!
I'm not thinking the problem was traction...

·
Registered
433 Posts
he should lose for having the ugliest GT-R in the world....
+1

Also..i REALLY fucking hate their (M5Board.com) videos. They are some of THE most bias vids with regard to racing that ive ever seen on youtube. Its no wonder that bmw fanboys are so ignorant when it comes to their vehicles.

Why the hell would you race a 1000hp vehicle vs at max 600hp (GTR or not..hell, a 600hp Lambo) vehicle from a roll and think youve accomplished something special?

Ive noticed too on their boards that 95percent of the GTRs that race loose.

But this is just plain pathetic here. I truly think that the site owner, as silly as this sounds, does NOT like the GTR as a whole. And i also think he constantly pulls "bitchmoves" by racing from a roll almost all the time.
I wonder why? Especially if you still have all of that room to stretch the legs of your vehicle fully.

This is why i stopped going to his dumbass channel and have been on the DRAGTIMESINFO (Moscow Unlim) site since.
Theyre not really bias there and its more of a true test run. id LOVE to see those bmw vehicles show face and run there.

20 bucks say that the outcome would be DRASTICALLY different.

But that guys site has irked me for years which is why i dont go there because the outcome will be the same, a BMW will ALWAYS beat a gtr which even to see that typed, is the most outlandish shit ive ever seen.

In closing, this was REALLY pathetic of him to show. Are they that desperate that theyd show that?

Im not trying to be a GTR fanboy, but i challenge everyone on this website (Vendors included) on here to look through the videos on that youtube channel, and look at specifically the GTR videos.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.