Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Good kill... my neighbor wants to run me with a heads cam V that makes a little over 700. You think a FBO E85 car would still pull it? Looks like you walked it pretty easy in the video.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Good kill... my neighbor wants to run me with a heads cam V that makes a little over 700. You think a FBO E85 car would still pull it? Looks like you walked it pretty easy in the video.
I was on pump gas, it would have to be a really well tuned FBO car as I've not seen many over 600s... This guy ran [email protected] before heads and cam and I believe it was making 630wtrq before it as-well... They're very strong cars.

But if your neighbor is gonna try to run you without proper tires, I'd say do it lol even if he out HPs you if you get him from like a 40 or lower he won't be able to put that power down as well...

Yeah passanger for passenger too I was way bigger lol my guy was 300+ and his guy was like 170 lol.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My car made 655/625 on T1's mainline. It runs strong for a bolt on car. I'll post the video once I get a few runs in with the V. Hopefully they're not of me getting walked lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
My car made 655/625 on T1's mainline. It runs strong for a bolt on car. I'll post the video once I get a few runs in with the V. Hopefully they're not of me getting walked lol.
Who's your neighbor? I can tell you if you will get walked or not.

EDIT: I am a DFW guy, owned a V and was VERY active in the local V community for the last 3 years, still am I guess.

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
While I was FBO E85 and from a dig I would be 3+ cars ahead of 700 +/- rwhp V's.

·
Registered
387 Posts
good kill , I saw in ur youtube channel a race with H/C zo6 so is that same GTR ?

·
Registered
248 Posts
His car was built at Advanced Modern Performance in Arlington. BTR stage 3 cam, heads and all supporting mods. 700ish whp
You should do ok, it won't be bus lengths that you put on him but it should be a decent run. I don't know the V but Sam tunes fast cars so it should run pretty well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.