Omar PadrinoGTR

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Well done GTR

·
Registered
645 Posts
that's really great reaction...i always feel all those races against Foxes have a huge risk...since many of their opponents underestimate them and sleep at the start...

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
That was a pretty fast Mustang to even keep up that well in a quarter mile. Most quick fox bodies that I've seen are good 1/8th milers but they tend to fall off on the back end of a quarter mile.

Joe

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great job Padrino (Godfather). Excellent launch on both sides! Fox body's aint no joke and you took home the win!
thanks. I didn't expect to win but i guess I underestimated my car. It's a good win because i came to his turf and beat it on his own road.

Omar PadrinoGTR

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
^^^^^ Sounds like Five Ohhhhh LOL

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice run bro!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Not a cop at all. Just haven't been to the street races since like the early 2000's. Used to go to the docks in jersey city and ave p but I think those spots are dead these days.
Yea I remember them days. Street racing.has died off over the years. I remember shutting it down in avenue p. Let me know if u find anything. I'm from jersey city

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
All the racing is done in south jersey or phily. This one was in phily. We have a road in central jersey but very few people know about it.

Omar PadrinoGTR

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just slow the video down and you will see the tires were in the air

Omar PadrinoGTR

1 - 20 of 21 Posts