Got this from another forum member who was in Ginza
Man! I so want the DVD!!!

Hi,
I recently visited the Nissan Ginza Gallery and the Nissan

Showroom in Tokyo.

They had all 6 colour variants of the GTR to differing trim

levels.
On 6th December, they also gave out free promotional DVDs to

all customers who happened to be there who asked for it.

I've put all of the DVD content on YOUTUBE.

I've also put some of my own video footage of the various

cars on YouTube on the:

1. Externals of the cars
2. Operations of the Multi Function Meter
3. Operations of the In Car Computer, including the CARWINGS

Navigation, Music Box, Setup Procedures

You can find my videos here for those interested, enjoy!!

ps, i'm in the process of putting more clips up including the operation of the power seats, the various in car clips etc, so check back if you want to see them.

cheers!

Nissan 2008 GTR - Black External with Boot Size

Nissan 2008 GTR - Red External

Nissan 2008 GTR - Titanium External

Nissan 2008 GTR - Silver External

Nissan 2008 GTR - White External

Nissan 2008 GTR - Red + Black External with TV Tuner Ops

Nissan 2008 GTR - CARWINGS Button Operation

Nissan 2008 GTR - Music Box (HDD) Operation

Nissan 2008 GTR - Zoom in on Multi Function Meter Knob

Nissan 2008 GTR - TV Tuner + Gear Shift Operation

Nissan 2008 GTR - Multi Function Meter Operation

Promo Video Nissan 2008 GTR - Interview with Chief Engineer
(ENG SUBS)

Promo Video Nissan 2008 GTR - Nurburgring Promotional Clip

Promo Video Nissan 2008 GTR - Concept Of the GTR

Promo Video Nissan 2008 GTR - Midship Premium Package

Promo Video Nissan 2008 GTR - Highway Driving

Promo Video Nissan 2008 GTR - City Road Driving

Promo Video Nissan 2008 GTR - GTR Factory Process

#4 ·
Wow! That changes my ranking of the colors... I had titanium gray toward the bottom of my list. But with the dark wheels and in the sunlight, it looks sweet! Still not my favorite, but in the top 3!

#5 ·
That is awesome, if I could only read Japanese "i think its Japanese?" I would buy that in a minute. I have to hand it to Chuck for his constant feed of new photos. It has actually become a habit for me to check for new pics every morning.
Thanks Again!

#10 ·
yeah, and for future quick refrence always look for the orange and red reflectors instead of clear

can i also go on record saying i hate that color. like if my GT-R accidently came in that color i would have to refuse it so someone else

#13 ·
yeah, and for future quick refrence always look for the orange and red reflectors instead of clear
can i also go on record saying i hate that color. like if my GT-R accidently came in that color i would have to refuse it so someone else
I totally agree. I would sneak out the back door of the dealership with checkbook in hand!!

Ryan

#11 ·
bleh... just my opinion, but the titanium does nothing for me. Strikes me as one of those colors that only looks good in "a certain light".

#21 ·
I think those are the best pics of the DMG I have seen yet. Very nice!

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
WOW!!! It totally dwarfs the R34!!! It's bigger than the Supra too! Now it's not so hard to understand why it weighs so much.

Edit: Apparently this is from the docks in Aus. This is supposed to be the car that runs in the Tasmanian thing-a-ma-bobber. Also...if you look at the Evo...it appears to get larger the further back from the lens...so...there is something going-on with these photos to make the GT-R look so much bigger than the other cars.

#28 ·
#29 ·
I had to do a double take, but it is a tissue box.

#30 ·
LOL!!!!!!! If you hadn't of said something, I would've left this thread confused. I thought it was some sort of cloth covering-up something...like someone had just tossed it on the table and it landed on a brochure of the GT-R heritage. lol! Then I thought maybe it was a box with a die-cast model in it, but someone was covering-up the model inside. lol! They both made no sense to me. One of those "can't see the forest through the trees..." or "if it was a snake...." situations.

Goes to show that when taking/drawing pictures, you don't want the main object to be directly centered. It should be slightly off-set.

#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.